She held her pieces in her hands
The way that only broken can
Looking up with pleading eyes
“Help me make it through the night”
When the last one broke her tether
She put herself back together
Looking in with beauty bold
She painted in the cracks with gold
Learning not to be afraid
Understanding what life has made
She holds herself in her hands
And no one needs to understand
I found a fun new game. ^_^
TMI Tuesday time–time to answer these…
1. If you are on facebook, when was the last time you had to “unfriend” someone and why? I think the last time I unfriended someone was because they were being a beer snob and insulting a friend who liked their beer cold. Don’t. Insult. My. Friends.
2. What are you addicted to? Nothing. I become temporarily obsessed with things. Does that count? i’m not currently obsessed with anything however.
3. What are the first 3 things you do every morning? Snooze. Snooze. Coffee.
4. How lucky are you and why? Incredibly lucky. I have amazing friends, a job I’m comfortable at, and a beautiful girl who I get to watch grow up. Also I just scored this apartment with all brand new everything. Yeah…I’m one of those annoying happy people…mostly.
5. What is one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try? Hmmmm….I don’t embarrass easily. Which is bad. I’m constantly getting the “did you really just say that” look. Eh? I guess admitting I want to try pet play is still kind of embarrassing. I definitely watch who I would say it around.
Bonus: Are you proud of what you are doing? Yes
How to play TMI Tuesday: Follow this link: TMI Tuesday
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Who wouldn’t want me
But I’m not a cup of tea
Something like honey
I want to say he missed out. I want to say how can you not want a girl that would crawl across the floor and suck your cock like she was praying to a god?
Eh…it probably wasn’t that good. It’s been a while. I need to find someone to practice on.
But people click or they don’t. I’ve never been one to console myself with “wow did you miss out”. How can you miss out on something you didn’t want to begin with? It takes a minute to get the soap out of your hair when it burns your eyes though.
The story that started a book that kick started my own world. Hoping to have a published date for the first book soon. Warning: most definitely not for kids or the easily offended.
An old story. Everyone has to start somewhere though. It’s erotica so not for children or the easily offended.
I think we know what we want from time to time, but it’s hard to figure out what we need. I find it in the failures. There’s little bits of lesson in there. It’s like stripping the paint off a piece of furniture to find the beauty of the natural wood…especially when there’s a few years of misuse built up.
“What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.”
It is my personal quest to find all the silver linings. I think it’s the bonus points in this game of life.
Parted lips promise
They invite you to explore
The worlds in her eyes