It’s been interesting here on the gulf coast reminding us that you never know what to expect out of life. I certainly never expected to wade out of my apartment with two cats and my computer hard drive on my shoulder, but that happened. Thankfully I came back to most everything. I wish everyone had been as lucky. I did get to see the human heart at its finest in the last few weeks however. I know Houston was hit hard, but there’s a little city called Dickinson just up the road from me that was nearly wiped out. My heart aches for them and everyone rebuilding after this disaster.
Now for something a little…tastier. I said I was going to do this every Friday and I meant it.
Exhibitionism is a desire to either be watched or get caught in a sexual act. It’s a fun fetish that is easily indulged.
In a fit of boredom Kayla followed her friend to a swingers club only to find herself immediately regretting it. Sex with random strangers in public was definitely not her scene. That was until she came face to face with a stranger named Jack and his is ocean blue eyes tempting her to step into his world.
I found a fun new game. ^_^
TMI Tuesday time–time to answer these…
1. If you are on facebook, when was the last time you had to “unfriend” someone and why? I think the last time I unfriended someone was because they were being a beer snob and insulting a friend who liked their beer cold. Don’t. Insult. My. Friends.
2. What are you addicted to? Nothing. I become temporarily obsessed with things. Does that count? i’m not currently obsessed with anything however.
3. What are the first 3 things you do every morning? Snooze. Snooze. Coffee.
4. How lucky are you and why? Incredibly lucky. I have amazing friends, a job I’m comfortable at, and a beautiful girl who I get to watch grow up. Also I just scored this apartment with all brand new everything. Yeah…I’m one of those annoying happy people…mostly.
5. What is one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try? Hmmmm….I don’t embarrass easily. Which is bad. I’m constantly getting the “did you really just say that” look. Eh? I guess admitting I want to try pet play is still kind of embarrassing. I definitely watch who I would say it around.
Bonus: Are you proud of what you are doing? Yes
How to play TMI Tuesday: Follow this link: TMI Tuesday
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Who wouldn’t want me
But I’m not a cup of tea
Something like honey
I want to say he missed out. I want to say how can you not want a girl that would crawl across the floor and suck your cock like she was praying to a god?
Eh…it probably wasn’t that good. It’s been a while. I need to find someone to practice on.
But people click or they don’t. I’ve never been one to console myself with “wow did you miss out”. How can you miss out on something you didn’t want to begin with? It takes a minute to get the soap out of your hair when it burns your eyes though.
The story that started a book that kick started my own world. Hoping to have a published date for the first book soon. Warning: most definitely not for kids or the easily offended.
An old story. Everyone has to start somewhere though. It’s erotica so not for children or the easily offended.